- On sale!
Coppetta Lumma Easy cup CBL low cervix
Lumma Easy Cup CBL menstrual cup is a short menstrual cup of firm stiffness suitable for beginners, sportive or pelvic floor in good shape!. Easy cup CBL is short for low cervix and light/moderate flow. Exclusive design without relief on the base but Petals in concave shape for easy removal.
- ShippingWe ship orders MON-WED- FRI. All orders placed within 11 am are shipped same day.
- PackingDiscreet packaging
- Secure Payment
The Lumma Easy Cup Menstrual Cup offers protection up to 12 hours of continuous protection during menstruation and without withdrawing your freedom of movement.
Made from medical grade silicone, hypoallergenic and replaces conventional absorbent tampons and pads.
The Lumma Menstrual Cup is washable, reusable for several years and with the exclusive design of the petals in concave shape at the bottom for an easy removal.
Easy cup menstrual cup is available in different sizes, so please check your personal characteristics and then get it! All Easy cups (clear and coloured ones) have a Medium stiffness, so they are suitable for beginners with a normal pelvic muscles.
Its silicon surface is smooth and you will find Lumma logo and cup model printed inside the cup.
DIMENSIONS - Size CBL
Cup length :38mm
Length of the stem: 14mm
Capacity to holes: 13ml
Capacity to rim: 16 ml
EASYCUP CBL is a short menstrual cup suitable for low cervix, light/regular menstrual flow, younger than 30 years without children of normal birth.
SIMILAR CUPS IN STIFFNESS TO EASY CUP CBL:
Its stiffness is harder that all cups we define as mild/average and a bit softer than extra firm like MeLuna Sport or Yuuki Classic. Comparing to all our cups samples. CML is very similar to a cup that is not produced anymore (Yuuki Economic in size 1) and to Sckooncup small.
CBL size can be compared to Meluna Shorty cups. CBL has the diameter as a Meluna shorty M, but CBL can be shorter cutting off all the stem.
Instructions for use:
Always start by washing your hands.
Before first use:
The first time you use a menstrual cup it should be boiled during one to two minutes.
•Inserting the cup:
Stay relaxed and be patient. The first time you use the cup is the hardest. don't give up,take a
break if you become frustrated and try again.
Get into a confortable position a
choose a folding method for the cup from "C" shape or "punch down"
• Spread apart your labia with one han and gently insert the folded cup into th opening of your
vagina with the other hand.The cup should pop open.
• Check that the cup is fully opened by rotating it and feeling with your finger that it's fully
• You can wear it up to the maximum of twelve hours. If you have a heavy flow you will
have to empty it more often.
How to remove and empty:
• Wash your hands thoroughly.
• Choose the position that you feel most comfortable with.
• Place your fingers, thumb and forefinger on the petals, press and squeeze the
bottom until you feel that the rim of the
cup released your vaginal wall.
• Do not pull your EASY CUP by the stem.
• Rotate the cup until it loosens.
Pull it out upright to prevent leakage.
•Empty and wash your EASYCUP.
- Mild firm
- Tipo base
- Cylindrical Hollowed Stem
No customer reviews for the moment.