Vaginal pH Self Test Elanee 2 Pcs
Vaginal pH Self Test, 2 Pieces For detecting vaginal bacterial or fungal infections in combination with your own symptoms
- ShippingWe ship orders MON-WED- FRI. All orders placed within 11 am are shipped same day.
- PackingDiscreet packaging
- Secure Payment
The ELANEE Vaginal pH Self Test is a reliable, hygienic and painfree method to determine the vaginal pH. The test detects the vaginal micro-ecological balance and/or any imbalances. As soon as the pH measuring zone on the applicator has contact with vaginal secretion, this results in a colour change. Depending on the acid value of the liquid, the measuring zone changes into various colours, each of which corresponds to a value on the colour scale. This value is your test result.
- Quick and hygienic measurement of the vaginal pH-value
- Aids early recognition of bacterial vaginal infections
- Helps to prevent premature births
- Easy to use at home
- Individually packaged vaginal applicators
- 2 separately packed test applicators
- 1 instruction manual
Pharmaceutical registration number (PZN): 11561960
AREAS OF APPLICATION
A pH of more than 4.4 indicates a shift of the acidic balance. Therewith, it indicates the risk and/or the existence of bacterial infections of the genital area. If the shift of the pH is identified already at an early stage, the milieu may be brought back to its normal level using natural substances such as Döderlein bacteria. Untreated vaginal bacterial infections often result in a decreased fertility rate. In case bacterial infections remain unidentified in pregnancy, they may rise and increase the risk of
- premature contractions,
- premature rapture of the membranes,
- preterm birth,
- bacterial infection of the foetus,
- fever during birth,
- amnionitis (chorioamnionitis) and
- endometritis after birth (endometritis post partum).
It make sense to use the ELANEE Vaginal pH Self Test in the following cases:
- With suspicion of bacterial vaginosis
- With suspicion of imbalances (dysbiosis)
- After anti-infective therapies (e.g. treatment with antibiotics)
- With preventive medial checkups during pregnancy
- As a self test during pregnancy
- With risk of preterm birth
- After sexual intercourse with a new partner
- With any problems in the genital area
- Before and after any vaginal surgeries
- Wash your hands before applying the test.
- Oben the box, take out a test device, and open the plastic wrapper. Do not remove the applicator until just before the test.
- Hold the applicator by its grip zone between thumb and forefinger (see Fig 1).
the thumb should be on the side ot the applicator without the H measuring zone.
- Avoid contact between the pH measuring zone and other fluids.
- Sit down with your legs spread, or stand with one foot on the toilet seat or other stable surface.
- With your free hand, carefully open the outer lips (outside ot the vagina opening).
- Carefully insert the applicator like a tampon 1 to 3 cm into the vagina (Fig 2), but no further than the grip ring. Inserting the vaginal applicator is completely pain free.
- Carefully press the inserted applicator againt the rear vaginal wall (towards the rectum) for about 10 seconds so that the pH test area is well moistened.
CAUTION! Adequate moistening is crucial for the test results.
- Now carefully remove the applicator from the vagina.
- Read the result immediately after removing the applicator from the vagina when the test area is still moist (Fig 3). Compare the colour ot the pH measuring area against the colour scale, and identify the colour closest to your result.
- Note the result in the test diary.
- After use, dispose of the applicator in houshold waste.
MATERIAL AND CLEANING
The testing strips of the ELANEE Vaginal pH Self Test are non-bleeding, i.e. they do not emit any dyestuffs or any other substances. Therefore, they may be inserted into the vagina without hesitation. Never use any pH testing strips that may emit any substances (e.g. urine tests).
The pH Test comprises an applicator of ca. 8 cm with an integrated pH testing strip (MERCK pH small indicator rods, pH 4.0-7.0.
Store the test in the closed plastig bag, dry and at room temperature. Please keep away from children. Use each test for one time only. The product can be disposed of along with the household waste.
No customer reviews for the moment.