Loulou cup menstrual cup Turquoise
LouLou cup is a French menstrual cup very delicate on its shape and very beautiful. It is a soft mensrual cup. LouLou cup has been created without a ring or external grips that can irritate to very sensitive person.
Available in size S and L You will receive LouLou in a box with its organic cotton bag.
- ShippingWe ship orders MON-WED- FRI. All orders placed within 11 am are shipped same day.
- PackingDiscreet packaging
- Secure Payment
LouLou menstrual cup features:
• Produced in medical grade silicon in accordance with FDA 21 CFR177-2600, ISO 10993 part 6-10-11, USP CLASS VI, Rohs, REACH
• Natural and hypoallergenic
• Very easy to clean.
• Comes with organic cotton bag
• LouLou does not have a ring or external grips that can irritate.
• High quality material
• 4 wide air holes for ood seal and easy cleaning.
More information about Loulou cup Turquoise : It is a mild soft menstrual cup. LouLou stem is very elastic and soft that ends in a ball. You can easily punch the base to break the seal before removing it. You will find internally printed the LouLou brand and Made in France.
LouLoucup in pink color is 10% harder that Turquoise.
FOR LOU LOU INSTRUCTIONS KINDLY READ BELOW INFORMATION PROVIDED.
LOULOU MEASUREMENT AND CAPACITY:
|LOULOU CUP||CAPACITY TO HOLES||CAPACITY TO RYM||CUP LENGHT||+ STEM||EXTERNAL DIAMETER|
|LOULOU SMALL||21 ml||24 ml||46 mm||25 mm||42 mm|
|LOULOU LARGE||30 ml||34 ml||50 mm||20 mm||46 mm|
LOULOU Turquoise CUP AND SIMILAR MENSTRUAL CUPS:
-Loulou cup in blu color is the soft version of LouLou brand
LouLou menstrual cup shape is similar to Sckooncup and Amycup Crystal, but its stiffness and dimension are different.
Loulou is a bit softer compared to Sckooncup, this difference can be felt more on the base because LouLou do not have any relief nor grips.
Amycup Crystal is harder copmared to Sckooncup and LouLou (it can be felt more on rym and base). Amycup has a wider shape and also a bit stiffer offrering more capacity.
-In Small size:
Sckooncup small has a narrower diameter compared to LouLou and Amycup Crystal and it is also harder than those menstrual cup brands. Loulou cup small is softer than Sckooncup small and Amycup Crystal small.
WHICH SIZE TO CHOOSE? ( a titolo indicativo)
-Taglia B (small) : Donne con meno di 29 anni, nessun parto, flusso normale.
-Taglia A (large) : Donne con più di 29 anni. Donne con meno di 29 anni che hanno partorito in modo naturale,flusso abbondante.
LOULOU CUP USER GUIDE
HOW DO I INSERT LOULOUCUP MENSTRUAL CUP ?
- STERILIZE- Boil your cup before the first use and between each cycle during 5 to 7 minutes
- WASH -Use warm water and mild soap to wash your hands and your menstrual cup
- FOLD- your menstrual cup according to your favorite folding method
- INSERT- Guide your cup into your vagina while you stand or squat. Keep your cup folded until it is entirely inside of your vagina
- RELEASE- Gently release your menstrual cup. It will pop open and seal to your vaginal walls
- CHECK- the positioning of your menstrual cup. Run a finger at the base of your menstrual cup to make sure that it is open completely
HOW DO I REMOVELOULOUCUP MENSTRUAL CUP ?
- WASH your hands
- LOCATE- Insert your fingers into your vagina to locate the base of your menstrual cup.
- If your menstrual cup is high and you cannot reach it, gently pull the stem until you feel the base of the cup
- PINCH the base of the menstrual cup to release the sealing suction
- REMOVE -Guide slowly your menstrual cup out of your vagina. Keep it upright in order to avoid spillsNever remove your menstrual cup by pulling only the stem.-
- EMPTY your menstrual cup.
- Use warm water and mild soap to wash your cup
- RE-INSERT YOUR CUP OR STORE IT in its cotton pouch until your next cycle
- Wash your hands before handling your menstrual cup
- Empty your menstrual cup at least twice a day
- Check that the four holes of the menstrual cup are clean
- To avoid stains on your menstrual cup, rinse your cup with cold water
- You do not need to remove your menstrual cup when going to the toilet
- You must remove your menstrual cup before having sex
- Louloucup is not a contraceptive and does not protect you against sexually transmitted diseases
- Do not use your Louloucup to collect post-natal bleeding
- Do not let the blood overflow from your menstrual cup
- If you have gynecological problems consult your gynecologist before using your menstrual cup
STEM AND POSITION OF THE CUP
Louloucup will position itself differently according to the morphology of each woman.
For some, it will remain in the lower position, at the entrance of the vagina or for others, it can go higher, both positions are normal.
Louloucup is made in France under strict hygiene conditions in a factory authorized to manufacture medical applications in accordance with ISO 13485 and ISO 9001.The fact that Louloucup is made in France offers you a pledge of monitoring and quality.
- Mild soft
- Tipo base
- Cylindrical full stem
No customer reviews for the moment.