Eureka! cup Large
Eureka! cup Large is a revolutionary menstrual cup that you can empty easily without removing from your vagina!. Just a pit stop and you can have it on for 12 hours!. Soft and comfortable in a shocking pink. Friendly in public bathrooms and outdoors activities.
In the package: 1 cup, 1 cotton bag and instructions.
- ShippingWe ship orders MON-WED- FRI. All orders placed within 11 am are shipped same day.
- PackingDiscreet packaging
- Secure Payment
Eureka! cup Featured specifications:
- Perfect for public baths and all your outdoor adventures, easy-empty without removing it from vagina (patented design)
- Ideal for menstruating users of all ages can be used while sleeping, in the shower, traveling, doing sport etc
- Easy insertion: it incorporates some notches in the ring for easy insertion
- 100 Silicone: Flexible, hypo allergic, comfortable and resistant
- Usable for up to 12 consecutive hours
- Healthy alternative: Does not affect the vaginal flora
- Ecological and inexpensive: the cup can be reused until 10 years, reducing the environmental impact
- Designed and patented by professionals of Sexuality together with the Polytechnic University of Catalonia
Measurement Eureka!cup LARGE
-Diameter (external): 47mm
-Cup length included the piece of tube folded:65mm
-Capacity until holes: 32 ml
-Capienza until rym:42 ml
FAQ about Eureka! Cup
-Which is Eureka! cup lifespan?
Eureka!Cup is produced in a very resistant material that can last from 5 to 10 years (depending on the care given).
Eureka!Cup is made 100% with medical silicone. It is a soft, hypoallergenic, safe, comfortable and resistant material.
-How frequently shall I empty or remove Eureka! cup?
Unlike other menstrual cups, Eureka!Cup allows to empty it without removing it from the vagina for a long period of time, but to keep a proper intimate hygiene and avoid possible infections we recommend removing the menstrual cup from the vagina every 8 hours, wash it with warm water and neutral soup, dry it well with an absorbent paper and reinsert it.
-Will the clots block the tube?
No, they don't. You can help a faster empty by squishing the tube or even starting a bit from the base of the cup.
-Will the tube stem bother me taking it it and out/ Will I feel it inside ?
The tube is made of the same material as the cup, is very flexible and soft, and so when you insert it is not painful and does not bother once it is inside the vagina. The tube has also a proper shape and size designed to keep it fixed inside the vagina and does not slip out, preventing spills. Although it may seem long or rigid, but it is very flexible, so it is only a matter of practice to learn how to use it.
-How to clean Eureka! Cup
After your period is over, wash the Eureka! cup you can boil the Eureka! cup in an open pot of boiling water for five to ten (5 -10) minutes with plenty of water. Do not leave the boiling pot unattended. If you accidentally burned your cup when the pot boiled dry, your cup may be ruined and should be replaced. After boiling it, keep it safe in the cotton bag.
Our personal note about Eureka! Cup:
It is soft with a soft rym that can be easily pop opened due to the internal notches. Removing Eureka!Cup and breaking the seal is very easy, putting down the tube a bit of air enter anyway. Pinching it from the base it can be twisted making a bit pressure on the circular shape you'll find right below the air holes.
Eureka! cup and other cups: You'll love its softness. Its stiffness is similar to Si.bell cup ( a loved cup in Europe and worldwide), Meluna Soft or Klivee Popup. The rym has just a bit of tension (not too soft) but softer than medium stiffness cups (like Cuplee L)
- Very Soft
- Tipo base
- Cylindrical Hollowed Stem
- Leggero/Molto abbondante
No customer reviews for the moment.